Monday, April 2, 2012

My birthday!

I turned 21 yesterday :) yes, I'm an April fools baby. Haha people usually ask if I get a lot of pranks pulled on me but honestly I don't think I ever have! Thank goodness :) ha we celebrated all weekend! On Friday night me and Po went out to eat and to Syracuse fun center for some laser tag with a bunch of our friends! Saturday i went over to po's in the morning to make breakfast and watch general conference! That night we went to sushi and went to the hunger games with my family! Sunday I slept in, ate breakfast and did nothing most of the day :) then Po and I went to his parents house for gifts and dessert. His parents always spoil me!! Then we came back to my parents house and had a yummy sunday dinner and some delish red velvet cake!! It was a great weekend! And was much needed :) my mommy even gave me $100 to tai pan to buy new decorations for our house! Can't wait to spend it :) only three more weeks of school left...... Ugh! Here are a few pictures from the weekend! Our puppy shadow is crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment