Monday, June 4, 2012

Chris Cagle

This last weekend we got to attend the Chris Cagle concert clear down in Eagle Mountain! It was worth the drive :) We were supposed to go to lagoon that day for Po's work but decided it was wayyyy too hot to be walking around outside all day. Chris Cagle tickets were only $8! so we couldn't pass it up! We went with Brayden and Alex! We love hanging out with them. Before the concert, we decided we would stop by cabelas... I knew po wouldn't come out of that store without a new purchase in hand... he could spend an entire day in there and not even get sick of it! Him and Brayden purchased a brand new giant fishing raft! And also a couple fishing shirts! It should be here in a couple of days.. we can't wait to use it! Here are a few of the instagrams we took. 







The day before the concert we had Po's brother Jordan's graduation from Syracuse high! We all went to Texas Roadhouse to eat before. We had a good time and are so proud of him!
All three brothers :) 

Over Memorial weekend my cute bridesmaids threw me a shower! I had so much fun! and everything was so cute there! And I'm so thankful for all the time and effort and money they put into it! And I'm so glad it was a good turnout!



Last but not least... It was my Clearfield girls' last day of school last Wednesday and they ROCKED their performance at the assembly. I was so proud of them. I sure will miss all the cute ladies leaving for bigger and better things! 



I'm SO happy with my life right now :) and feel so blessed! 

Did I mention i get married in...10 days, 16 hours, 45 minutes, and 48 seconds? well i do! YAY! Can't wait to be Mrs. Pobanz! 

No comments:

Post a Comment