Friday, February 24, 2012

Wedding dress shopping!

All last weekend (Saturday and Monday) I went dress shopping with my mom, soon to be mother in law, my best friends, and sister in law! Word of advice for people that aren't married yet, when you go dress shopping one day... DO NOT GO TO MORE THAN TWO PLACES! Seriously, that was a big mistake on my part. I tried on wayyyy too many dresses and became very confused and overwhelmed with what i wanted! We went to gateway bridal first that had AMAZING dresses, then we went to Bridal Image, then the Gallery by Lynette (winner!) and then Kathleen's. I ended up buying my dress at the Gallery. This place is like the Utah version of Kleinfeld's on the show "say yes to the dress". I ended up choosing the dress that had literally everything that i wanted and could not be happier! It should be here April 23rd and i cannot wait! Thank you to all the important ladies that came with me! Couldn't have done it without you :) While dress shopping we also met with my decorator! I'm so excited for the things we have planned! Also we booked my videographer yesterday... (Lillie and Grace) and we got a great deal! Next thing to do.... find tuxes and bridesmaid dresses! 
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment